Every player has a more pleasure when he or she can win real money. Playing ring game with four of a kind K, K, K, K or higher you can win Top Hand of the Day Bonus. There is one bonus issued every day. Its amount depends on the table where the Top Hand was achieved:
. $25 – on cash tables with blind levels up to 0.02/0.04
2. $50 – on cash tables with blind levels from 0.05/0.10 up to 0.25/0.5
3. $100 – on cash tables with blind levels from 0.5/ 1 up to 3/6
4. $200 – on cash tables with blind levels of 5/10 and up
Only hands of K, K, K, K or above qualify and both pocket cards must be used. Three or more players must get cards for the hand to qualify and the hand must not be folded. This bonus is only available in Texas Holdem, non-tournament play.
Top Hand of the Day Bonus Rules
- 4 Kings or better must be held.
- Both pocket cards must be used in the winning hand, in case of “4 of a kind” Kings or Aces the player must hold that pocket pair.
- Only Texas Hold’em games apply.
- At least 3 players must be dealt into the hand.
- Only one Top Hand of the Day Bonus awarded per day.
- This bonus is awarded to the FIRST player to receive the BEST Top Hand on any given day. The calendar day is based on client time. If no player has achieved a Royal Flush, the prize will be awarded to the first player to achieve a Straight Flush. This consideration will continue down the poker hand ranking until reaching the first player to achieve a Top Hand qualified for this reward.
- Winning players and hands will be posted on Top Hand Page.
For more information visit Titan Poker.